Our home preservation program revitalizes the appearance of your home and neighborhood, and helps sustain affordable housing.
In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Own and occupy the house for which you are requesting repairs.
- Must have a sustainable source of income.
Call the Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County office at (321) 728-4009x106 for a pre-screening interview.
*Mobile and manufactured homes are not eligible.
Critical Home Repair
Habitat Critical Home Repair (CHR) provides urgent, major repairs at a discounted rate to keep homeowners safe and from being displaced from their homes.
Critical Home Repair addresses health and safety concerns in several areas of the home. They include, but are not limited to:
- Air conditioning repair / replacement.
- Septic repair / replacement.
- Roof repair / Repalcement.
In order to qualify you must:
- Be willing to repay an interest-free loan for the repair and complete twenty (20) sweat equity volunteer hours.
- Fall between 25-50% of the Area Median Income (AMI).