Please join us for an exclusive Happy Hour and sneak peek into how Habitat for Humanity and Brevard’s professionals can work together to create change in our community.
Habitat aims to inspire, mobilize and connect young professionals to Habitat’s mission of creating a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Network while enjoying delicious eats & drinks.
Purchase tickets online ($20) or at the event ($25). Sponsorships start at $250.
- Habitat for Humanity provides a hand-up to families in need of decent, affordable housing. Our programs are designed to empower people to build better lives for themselves and their families. The benefits of owning an affordable home are far-reaching, improving financial stability, education and employment opportunities,and beyond. For repairs, our work improves the health, safety, and accessibility of homes, and allows homeowners to "age in place." It's simple: Everyone deserves a decent place to live.
Who Does Habitat Support?
- Families partner with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place they call home. Our homeownership program works with future homeowners who meet income requirements and are willing to partner with us through 200 hours of "sweat equity" and a 0% interest loan. Future homeowners work alongside staff and volunteers to build and repair houses, and take part in homeownership workshops to ensure they have the knowledge and financial literacy to maintain stability in their new homes.Network with community and business attendees.
- Learn about current Habitat projects and you can get involved.
- Hear about plans to serve more families in Brevard County.
- Get updated on low-income housing statistics and trends impacting Brevard County.
For more information contact Vice President of Development and Marketing, Pam Davis at Pam@BrevardHabitat.com or 321.728.4009 x 113.