Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Successful Habitat team members share the following characteristics:
- The belief in a hand up, not a hand out.
- A “go above and beyond” attitude—nobody here works just for a paycheck.
- You thrive on constructive feedback and have a high level of integrity.
- You do what you say you will do.
- You are a creative problem solver that works across teams.
- You love results and hate excuses.
Benefits: Habitat offers generous paid time off, partially-paid health benefits and a fun work environment. Habitat has a strong board of directors, a dedicated and experienced staff, a large volunteer base, plus committed house sponsors, donors and homeowners.