Construction volunteers help build the homes that our partner families purchase and build a life in. We build Wednesday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., on our construction sites in the Brevard County. Habitat construction professionals lead volunteers on tasks each build day, so prior construction experience is welcome but not required.
Volunteers at the ReStore receive and process donations, answer guest questions, and assist with purchases all to help the ReStore raise funds for Habitat programs and to keep good, reusable materials in use. Volunteer at the ReStore Monday - Saturday.
MUST be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
New volunteer orientation is required before volunteers can start.
Community Service Volunteers
We welcome volunteers who need to track their community service hours. Please contact our volunteer coordinator to get started.
Administrative Volunteer Opportunities:
- Assist with Community Outreach
- Assist with General Administrative duties
- Assist with Data Entry
- Assist with Events
- Assist with Record Management/Historical Preservation
ReStore Volunteer Opportunities:
- Assist as Building Material Specialist
- Assist as Donation Gate Specialist
- Load & unload storage areas
- Clean donated items
- Move & arrange items in the ReStore